NAD Student Missionary Reentry, Spring 2020
Dear Student Missionary,
Welcome back home!
Even though your return at this time was rather an emergency response to the current situation in the world, we deeply trust that the Lord is sovereign in all of our lives.
Now that the reentry program is over, we still want to make the following resources available to you.
Feel free to leave us a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Resources: Session #1
- Article: What Every Missionary Needs to Know About Reentry
- Article: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: On stress and anxiety during the coronavirus outbreak
- Website: Adventist Health Ministries
- Blog: The IWM Blog
- Podcast: The IWM Podcast
Resources: Session #2
- Article: Sorting Through Our COVID-19 Anxieties
- Article: Reflecting on Who You Are in the Midst of Transition
- Book: Making The Transition From Missions To Life At Home by Peter Jordan
- Book: Looming Transitions: Starting and Finishing Well in Cross-Cultural Service by Amy Young
- Download: RAFT handout