Living in a Different Culture
The logistics of staying safe, healthy, and engaged in your host culture.
This is the fourth part of the Passport to Mission learning track.
This course will help you:
- Learn methods of adapting to your new version of everyday life
- Dispel myths about and gain practical tips for language learning
- Acquire the ability to balance dreams and reality
- Explore various health-related issues you may encounter and how to deal with them
- Learn the importance of building relationships both at home and in your host culture
- Examine the reality — good and bad! — of being a missionary family
- Examine the reality — good and bad! — of being a single missionary
This course is available on LearnMission.org – General Conference platform for mission-related online learning and community.
Create a free registration or login with an existing one and find this course in the course catalog.